Great job. Runs like a dream on Ubuntu Mate 18.04. I look forward to ending it.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
IN A WORLD where the Council rules the nations with an iron fist, you play as Axo, pilot of the legendary ship Chukaru. Experience her fight with the limitless armies of the Council, become the master of Chukaru’s power and find the true meaning behind all your actions. A dark secret is yet to be revealed!
Accessible to the simple press of a button, Pawarumi offers you three different weapons and one super attack to rain divine fire on your enemies! To protect you in your intense journey, a shield will automatically trigger when you're about to be hit. It will annihilate any bullet around you! True to the shoot'em up genre, that shield is powerful but depletes very quickly so you'll still have to be very careful!
By shooting with the right weapon on the right type of enemy, Chukaru's unique Trinity Mechanic enables you to deal extra damage, heal your shield or recharge your super attack at any time! Not unlike the famous game of rock-paper-scissors, this original gameplay mechanic gives a whole new tactical layer to the genre.
Mastering these three mechanics will be key to your success in Pawarumi. They offer lots of strategic opportunities and always allows you to fall back on your feet, even after making a tiny mistake! The more you'll play, the better you'll juggle with the weapons, find your own style, finish the game and reach the top of the leaderboard!
- Unique Artistic Direction: Set in a unique pre-columbian inspired sci-fi universe!
- Presented in full 3D: Allowing glorious cinematic staging!
- Five Unique Levels: All around the world and inspired by classics from the 1990s pop culture!
- Three Different Difficulty Levels: Each with a different story ending!
- Trinity Game Mechanic: Three fused mechanics that enable infinite strategies!
- Weapon Mastery Scoring System: Build up your own scoring strategy with careful weapon juggling. With no long standing combos to maintain, scorers will never be frustrated! Are you ready to challenge the top of the leaderboard?
- Dynamic Layered Music: Awesome Peruvian Electro-Metal soundtrack!
- Full Keyboard and Controller Support: With remappable inputs for maximum compatibility!
Pawarumi offers a deep and satisfying experience, bringing delight to newcomers of the genre as well as to experienced players!
|Published||94 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 30, 2018|
|Tags||3D, Bullet Hell, Fast-Paced, Futuristic, High Score, Sci-fi, Score Attack, Shoot 'Em Up, Top down shooter|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Playstation controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Soundtrack, Twitter, Facebook, Kickstarter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $16.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
thanks a lot :D
Do you play with an Xbox 360 controller? I had a report of an issue, on Reddit, of inverted axis on ubuntu 18.04
EDIT: nevermind, we sorted it out. It was a wireless controller that apparently isn't recognized by default and ends up having upside down controls. But the user didn't notice the option to invert the axis in the settings so all is fine now :)
I play with the following controllers
- Logitech F310 Wired
- Hori Mini-Fighting Sticks
- Snakebyte SB01426 Basic Wired Controller (it's a PS3 knock off with vibrations)
- Steam Controller
All 4 of these work without any need for a driver or setup.
Glad to hear the other controller issues you heard about was resolved.